Associate Membership Offer
Through the Associate Membership offer, Sporting Equals believes a united voice with the support of our organisation will build a strong, planned approach to influence national and local policy work towards more resources and opportunities available to ethnically diverse communities and faith organisations nationally, regionally and locally.
Sporting Equals work will provide the following Benefits to Members
· By joining the Sporting Equals network through the Associate Membership programme, you will have access to contacts within the sports and physical activity sector.
· Members will receive information on funding opportunities including the option to collaborate with Sporting Equals on joint funding bids
· Members will receive regular e-newsletters/alerts and updates from Sporting Equals to receive information on:
o Ethnically diverse Projects
o Policy documents and research
o Relevant board and job opportunities
o Local, regional and national opportunities
· Sporting Equals will invite members to insight and networking events focusing on ethnically diverse participation in sport and physical activity
· Members will be linked into Sporting Equals social media network and function
· Members will receive invitations and/or discounts to key events organised by Sporting Equals e.g. Awards, Seminars
· Enable you to input to consultation responses and calls for evidence on Government policy relating to ethnically diverse sport and physical activity
Image © 2019 Sport England. All Rights Reserved
We at Sporting Equals have been working to further support our sector and wider...
Race Equality Event
Annual 'Race Equality: State of the Sector' event #SERaceEqualityEvent
Sporting Equals works to build a fairer, healthier and stronger society. Our...
Breaking Boundaries is a programme (2018 -2022) funded by Spirit of 2012 that...
Sport Monitoring Advisory Panel
Sport Monitoring Advisory Panel (SMAP)
Sporting Equals are working alongside Youth Sport Trust with the help of MHCLG...
Equally Active was developed partnership with LMCT to tackle low participation...
Faith Centre Model
Sporting Equals are working with mosques, temples, gurdwaras, churches...
Tennis Serves Project
Sporting Equals have been working in partnership with the Tennis Foundation to...
The Making Equals project works to engage and attract diverse young people...
Sporting Equals host Active Sport Zones at the large cultural events throughout...
The Albion Foundation officially launched a new partnership with Sporting...