From strategic review and policy audits, to mediation and community brokerage, we help large and small organisations engage more effectively with black and minority ethnic communities and faith groups.
Organisations using our consultancy services include the National Governing Bodies of sport, County Sports Partnerships, local and national government and sports clubs.
Our consultancy services team:
For more information please contact the Consultancy team at Sporting Equals by email: email@example.com, or telephone: 0121 777 1375
- provides evidence-based expertise, drawing on our experience within the black and minority ethnic (BME) third sector, to inform both strategy and programme development
- conducts BME Impact Assessments
- advises on key issues affecting sport, health and fitness in relation to BME communities
- provides specialist advice on issues of race and faith
- contributes to strategy and policy development as a 'critical friend'