Organisation Badminton England
Location Milton Keynes
Hours of Work 35.58 per week
Salary & Benefits Circa £19,000-£25,000 pa plus pension and other benefits
Closing Date 17 November
CRM Insight Analyst
How does the role support our vision?
Want to be part of a digital transformation that will positively impact a national sport?
Badminton England is looking to lead the way for Governing Bodies, creating a single customer view and data function across the business. We are now seeking a CRM Insight Analyst be part of the journey, making an impact on the sport but also their career.
The CRM Insight Analyst will provide insight, data science and CRM expertise the business needs to make right data-driven decisions. The better we know our customers – the better we can anticipate and meet their changing needs.
This role is crucial to the next growth stage of Badminton England where we want you to be getting under the skin of our data, using it to challenge the direction of the business, measure performance and deliver commercial results.
• To develop the data offering across the business and be a champion for data, analytics and insight inter-departmentally
• Identify gaps in our customer data and make recommendations on what we should be capturing as a priority.
• Be the owner for all database queries (e.g. data feeds/integrity/housekeeping etc).
• Maintain and interpret a suite of customised dashboards which measure the impact of CRM lifecycle campaigns, identifying any trends or anomalous behaviour and providing appropriate supporting commentary and additional insight.
No files available
• Creating weekly/monthly reports for the team in addition to creating documentation and presentations for regular reviews.
• Through detailed measurement and analysis, develop a clear understanding of the impact CRM has on customer behaviour across a range of contact channels, suggesting the priority for strategic focus and areas for optimisation.
• Develop a clear understanding of the customer base and how the behaviour of customers varies by product and segment which enables creation of personalised campaigns.
• Day to day contact for the single customer view partner, Sports Alliance.
• With the wider commercial team, identify potential business and product development opportunities through insight.
• Following trends and best practice across the sports and other relevant industries
• Numerical / Analytical degree or equivalent would set you apart
• Logical and a keen eye for detail
• Strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office skills
• Exposure to Big Data or a sound knowledge
• BI tool use beneficial (Tableau etc…)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrate the ability to challenge effectively to drive change
• Confident 'can do' attitude and strong desire to play an active role in this area of the company's growth
To apply, please send your CV to Martin Cawte, Commercial Director - firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th November, 2017.
Also, Could you please complete the Equality & Diversity monitoring form by copy and pasting the following web address:
Circa £19,000-£25,000 pa plus pension and other benefits
Closing Date; Friday 17th November 2017
For further details please contact;