Organisation Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales
Location Plas Menai Offices near Caernarfon
Hours of Work Full Time
Salary & Benefits Salary is commensurate with experience and available on request. RYA Cymru Wales also offers a contributary pension and other benefits.
Closing Date 26 October
Do you have a passion for boating? Would you like to help make a difference?
The Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales is the National Governing Body for all boating related matters in Wales and the RYA's Regional Council. We are currently looking to appoint the Manager, All Afloat – a full time position based out of our Plas Menai Offices near Caernarfon.
The main duties associated with this role are:
* To lead and drive the RYA Cymru Wales “All Afloat” programme.
* To lead and assist in fundraising for the All Afloat Charity.
* To work with Delivery Centres (Clubs and Professional Recognised RYA Training Centres) to deliver a high quality, fully inclusive programme of projects across the country.
* To be an advocate for inclusivity and diversity within boating in Wales
RYA Cymru Wales welcomes applications from individuals with a passion for the sport.
You will have an interest or knowledge of boating in its various forms and guises and would like to contribute to the further development of the National Governing Body and the sport in general within Wales.
This is a full time position, reporting to the Chief Executive and based at our Plas Menai Offices, although significant travel across Wales is expected and part of the job requirement. Required qualifications are RYA Senior Instructor, Power Boat Level 2 and Safety Boat. A DBS check is required for this position. Some managerial experience in the voluntary sector is desirable.
Salary is commensurate with experience and available on request. RYA Cymru Wales also offers a contributary pension and other benefits.
The application form is available from Head Office email@example.com
Closing date for applications is October 26th 2018 @ 1700. Interviews will be in early November, dates to be advised. If you are interested, please contact the RYA Cymru Wales office: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In liaison with the Trustees and Chief Executive of RYA Cymru Wales ensure that the strategic vision for the All Afloat programme and its associated activities and all corporate objectives are clearly defined and agreed.
2. In liaison with the Trustees and Chief Executive of RYA Cymru Wales ensure that the strategic vision for the All Afloat programme and its associated activities and all corporate objectives are fulfilled.
3. In liaison with the RYA Cymru Wales CEO, to continue fund raising activities and develop and execute new fund raising activities.
4. In liaison with the RYA Cymru Wales CEO, develop delivery project materials for use by delivery partners.
5. To lead and supervise all the RYA Cymru Wales All Afloat projects.
6. Attending RYA Cymru Wales events and consultation meetings as appropriate.
7. Attend Trustee meetings on a regular basis and be prepared by reading relevant papers and policy documents that require discussion or a decision.
RYA Cymru Wales is committed to Equality of Opportunity and would welcome applications from all sections of the community in line with our Equality Policy
No files available