Organisation British Gymnastics
Location Based from Lilleshall National Sports Centre
Hours of Work 37 hours per week
Salary & Benefits Salary range £16,500 to £22,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) + contributory pension scheme + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Closing Date 22 July
We are looking for a Strategy and Planning Coordinator to provide end to end support for a portfolio of projects and activities across the sections within the Strategy and Planning team, including the Project Management Officer (PMO) and the Research Team). This will involve administration, planning, information management, report compilation and progression, risk and issue synchronisation, monitoring and co-ordination of tasking, selected meeting preparation and support.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Coordinate and drive the collection of regular reporting against BG strategy and plans.
- Support the development and maintenance of detailed and high-level project plans to help manage project progress across the portfolio, under direction of the project managers.
- Organise and schedule programme meetings with Boards, Steering Groups, Project Managers and other programme stakeholders.
- Take minutes at meeting and capturing decisions and actions ensure follow up against actions and update Section systems (SharePoint, PPM tool) accordingly.
- To own and manage a central action log for actions arising from the regular team meetings to ensure that actions are carried out in a timely manner
- Act as a reference point for Strategy and Planning queries and information and be an advocate for project best practice.
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive and prioritised view of all projects
- Co-ordinate central Strategy and Planning administration functions, including processing of invoices.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, project scheduling and information storage applications
- Experience of existing with budget and financial management
- Experience in assisting with project change control management
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently with other stakeholders at various levels.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
British Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
To apply for this post please visit the Careers at BG page on our Website at www.british-gymnastics.org
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 22nd July 2018
Interview date: Wednesday, 1st August 2018
No files available
Return to Vacancies