The Sporting Equals and Sky Sports Partnership addresses a fundamental flaw in football’s ability to empower and inspire: the stark under-representation of British South Asians in football, particularly women and girls.
Seeing is Believing
We want to overcome the inherent challenges that South Asian women and girls run up against as they progress through the game and help them reach their potential on and off the pitch.
Sky’s investment has been instrumental to our mission.
This project has already given hundreds of female players, coaches, and administrators the chance to improve, network, or join a team for the first time. We’re not only showcasing role models; we’re empowering them with the knowledge and connections they need to pursue their dreams.
- Seeing is Believing event at Indian Gymkhana
- South Asian Football Network at Leyton Orient FC
- FA Vaisakhi Event at Sporting Khalsa
- Khalsa Football Federation Asian Tournaments in; Leicester, Walsall, Bedford
- South Asian Football Network at Craven Cottage
- Football and Sport Online Event
- South Asian Heritage Month Event at Watford FC
- Diwali Event at Blackburn Rovers
- South Asians in Football sessions at UCFB
- South Asians in Football Exhibition Tour